All Classes, Privates and Duets are 50 minutes in length
No refunds – account credits only
Drop ins valid only for date purchased
MAKEUP SESSION POLICY GUIDELINES
- One makeup for a missed class per session - makeup must be COMPLETED within TWO months of missed class or it is forfeited.
- If a scheduled makeup session is a no show or cancelled, session is forfeited.
- Paying clients take precedence over scheduled makeups - if this happens - your makeup will be rescheduled.
- Mat or Total Barre makeups can be exchanged for a Reformer class (if space available) for an additional $10 charge.
- Reformer makeups can be exchanged for 2 Mat or 2 Total Barre classes, pending space availability (notice of proposed dates must be given to Rosemarie Gregg to ensure there is space).
CLASS ENROLLMENT GUIDELINES
- Once a class enrollment begins, there must be three people present in order for a scheduled Mat class to take place and two people present in order for a scheduled Reformer class to take place, or that class will be rescheduled.
- Drop ins available for classes in Mat, Reformer and Total Barre.
- If class session has already begun, drop in rate applies for remaining classes.
Call or e-mail Rosemarie Gregg to schedule Private or Duet Session in Mat, Reformer, V2MAX Cadillac Tower, Total Barre or a Customized Program – (517) 483-2502 or pilatessilversensations.com